You can please some of the people...
Being a guy who likes to share... I thought I would tell you all the story of what happened to me at lunch:
So, I'm walking along the street, minding my own business, today at lunch. And this hot girl comes over and says, "Would you like to help assist us in getting constitutional rights for gays and lesbians." Immediately my first reaction was; "no thanks" in my you're a liberal and gosh, you even smell a little liberal, way (that incense smell, not cabbage). She then said, "why not?" At that point a switch changed in my mind and this woman in front of me ceased to be liberal...
Now I had visions of pole dancing lesbians... my "man-sense" kicked in and I immediately said that, "you're absolutely right. How insensitive of me. However, I only want to help the lesbians... what can I do?"
She just said; "you're a jerk" and stormed off. How rude! That's no way to help your cause... Heck, I even had a pocket full of singles from being out at the bar w/ J Sat. night.
Well, I then went and got my hair cut by my largely endowed, tight shirt wearing Russian women who made me feel better.
Word.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home